My fish Drawing

Thay are supposed to be swordfish that didn’t really turn out but i like it i think it looks really good.

7 thoughts on “My fish Drawing

1. Kia ora Issa. It’s awesome to see you using your new blog. Ka pai on your fabulous fish too. I like how you thought a bit differently to include swordfish. What would be your top tip/shortcut for anyone doing this challenge?

2. Ki Ora, your fish look alright. The sword could be shaped like a triangle to look like a real sword. Any more fish? Blog you later! Eddy

1. Thank you for commenting on my blog I will try to make it look more like a sword fish
      Blog ya later!!! Issa

3. Hello Issa its RIchie. I really like your fish blog it is really cool and I like the fact that you made different shapes to make it. How long did it take you to make? Blog ya later. Bye

4. Hi issa its Ioela .I really like your fish blog it is really cool and I like the fact that you made different shapes to make it. How long did it take you to make? Blog you latter .by ioela

1. Thank you for this comment and bye the way it took me three days but each day I kept adjusting each day until I felt happy with it.

5. Hola Kingi here i like your post about fish because there are sword fish. Did you make this with shapes? Blog’ya Later Kingi.